Online Learning Update Ray Schroeder, editor, COLRS - Online@Illinois Springfield

Online Learning Update - a blog published daily since 2001 by Ray Schroeder, Professor Emeritus, University of Illinois at Springfield

Tuesday, April 13, 2010
Online Learning classes require self discipline - Mitchie Pardilla, Clarion
Most college students have part-time jobs and family matters to attend to, not to mention personal needs. For those who don’t have enough time to attend class but still want to take full a load, one alternative is distance education. With online classes, students don’t have to worry about being absent or tardy. Because I work, I cannot take more than three classes at school. I have taken a couple of online classes at Citrus College. It is fun but it is a lot of work, just like any traditional class. Most college students do not have enough time to fulfill all their duties and obligations. By taking online classes, students can prioritize, their lives and still focus on their studies.

 



Comments: Post a Comment


Fair Use