Online Learning Update - a blog published daily since 2001 by Ray Schroeder, Professor Emeritus, University of Illinois at Springfield |
|
|
Online Learning News and Research
Online Learning Update HOME Times and Dates Coordinated Universal TimeSearch Online Learning Blog Archives
|
Friday, December 25, 2009
Online Learning: Using Twitter for Role Plays - Lisa Neal Gualiten, eLearn Magazine Blog
I've speculated about the use of blogging by Agatha Christie and Thomas Jefferson, but not about their use of twitter. I was fascinated to read What Lincoln Would Have Tweeted, not just to speculate further about how a person who did not have a technology available might have used it, but also for the description of TwHistory, a Web site that uses twitter for historical re-enactments. Having conducted role plays online, twitter struck me as an ideal technology to employ.
Comments:
Post a Comment
Online Learning News Blog Archives OTEL - Ray's Home Page - Notebook - UIS Online - U of I Online - UIS Home Fair Use
|