Online Learning Update - a blog published daily since 2001 by Ray Schroeder, Professor Emeritus, University of Illinois at Springfield |
|
|
Online Learning News and Research
Online Learning Update HOME Times and Dates Coordinated Universal TimeSearch Online Learning Blog Archives
|
Tuesday, October 27, 2009
Online Learning Tools: Twitter CEO Says Focus is on product - Sharon Gaudin, IDG
And in the arena of social networking rivals, Williams said he's tried out Google's new collaboration and communication tool, Google Wave . Google's Web-based application is designed to consolidate features from e-mail, instant messaging, blogging, wikis, multimedia management and document sharing, while offering a variety of social networking features. Analysts call Google Wave the latest, and possibly the most comprehensive, entrant into a burgeoning social networking business. "I think Google Wave is awesome," said Williams. "I haven't wrapped my head around it yet. From what I've seen so far, there's already a way to tweet from Wave, so that's great."
Comments:
Post a Comment
Online Learning News Blog Archives OTEL - Ray's Home Page - Notebook - UIS Online - U of I Online - UIS Home Fair Use
|