Online Learning Update - a blog published daily since 2001 by Ray Schroeder, Professor Emeritus, University of Illinois at Springfield |
|
|
Online Learning News and Research
Online Learning Update HOME Times and Dates Coordinated Universal TimeSearch Online Learning Blog Archives
|
Thursday, October 01, 2009
Hoping for Invitation to Google Wave
Note from Ray - Hi! As regular readers know, it is rare that I post a request on this blog. I am looking for an invitation to join the beta testing of Google Wave. If a reader has an invitation to share, I hope to do some online collaboration with you and the blog. We have thousands of daily readers who will be interested in following an on-going Wave collaboration on how this might be used for educational applications. Thanks!
Comments:
Does anyone know someone who has a code? I know people who have waited for months. Great idea to share ideas about a trial. Wave could have lots applications for elearning.
Post a Comment
Online Learning News Blog Archives OTEL - Ray's Home Page - Notebook - UIS Online - U of I Online - UIS Home Fair Use
|