Online Learning Update Ray Schroeder, editor, COLRS - Online@Illinois Springfield

Online Learning Update - a blog published daily since 2001 by Ray Schroeder, Professor Emeritus, University of Illinois at Springfield

Tuesday, May 05, 2009
UCF education majors get virtual experience in online learning - Jenna Rew, Orlando Sentinel
Through a new partnership between UCF and Florida Virtual School, students spent half the semester working in a traditional classroom and the other half in an online environment, observing teachers and facilitating learning. "I feel as though this internship has given me a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to be on the front line of the future of education," wrote English language arts education major Katelyn Richardson in an e-mail. "I am not only aware of the impending transitions that I believe will be coming through FLVS into the rest of the education world, but I have the thrilling opportunity to be part of it."

 



Comments: Post a Comment


Fair Use