Online Learning Update - a blog published daily since 2001 by Ray Schroeder, Professor Emeritus, University of Illinois at Springfield |
|
|
Online Learning News and Research
Online Learning Update HOME Times and Dates Coordinated Universal TimeSearch Online Learning Blog Archives
|
Sunday, April 26, 2009
Online school to host info session - Fort Morgan Times
“Online schooling is a great option for some students,” said Denise Perrault, executive director of Insight School of Colorado. “Many students are foregoing a traditional ‘brick and mortar’ school environment in favor of a high-quality, flexible learning experience. Insight School may be the right choice for students who have been home-schooled by choice; live or work in a rural setting miles away from the nearest school; want to progress through coursework more quickly; or can’t attend school due to physical condition or illness.
Comments:
Online education is fast becoming the new future of education. Working in educational research I have a huge interest in this area. I encourage it for a much more flexible and personalized education. Of course it depends on the child, but I think it's a great opportunity for children these days. So many new schools are popping up online - almost daily!
Post a Comment
Online Learning News Blog Archives OTEL - Ray's Home Page - Notebook - UIS Online - U of I Online - UIS Home Fair Use
|