Online Learning Update - a blog published daily since 2001 by Ray Schroeder, Professor Emeritus, University of Illinois at Springfield |
|
|
Online Learning News and Research
Online Learning Update HOME Times and Dates Coordinated Universal TimeSearch Online Learning Blog Archives
|
Monday, March 02, 2009
Online learning courses helping more students meet goals - Joshunda Sanders, AMERICAN-STATESMAN
Demetria Barksdale tried unsuccessfully to earn a bachelor's degree at three different colleges while she was in the Navy. It was ironic because she enlisted 22 years ago mainly to finish her education, she said. "It was just really crazy trying to take courses while I was moving that much," said Barksdale, 41. "Every year, I got a little closer." Barksdale earned an associate's degree in 2003, thanks to online courses.
Comments:
Post a Comment
Online Learning News Blog Archives OTEL - Ray's Home Page - Notebook - UIS Online - U of I Online - UIS Home Fair Use
|