Online Learning Update - a blog published daily since 2001 by Ray Schroeder, Professor Emeritus, University of Illinois at Springfield |
|
|
Online Learning News and Research
Online Learning Update HOME Times and Dates Coordinated Universal TimeSearch Online Learning Blog Archives
|
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
A New Blog Tracking Impact of Recession on Higher Ed
Hi- As you know, I rarely address readers of this blog directly. First, thank you for reading the Online Learning Update - knowing there are readers such as you makes this worthwhile. I want to briefly draw to your attention one of my new blogs - Recession Realities in Higher Education. In this blog I am tracking the impact of the recession on colleges and universities. I believe this is an important development that will ultimately result in important changes in higher education. As with all of the blogs, you can subscribe to daily RSS feed to the new blog via the FeedBurner link in the navigation column.
Comments:
Post a Comment
Online Learning News Blog Archives OTEL - Ray's Home Page - Notebook - UIS Online - U of I Online - UIS Home Fair Use
|