Online Learning Update - a blog published daily since 2001 by Ray Schroeder, Professor Emeritus, University of Illinois at Springfield |
|
|
Online Learning News and Research
Online Learning Update HOME Times and Dates Coordinated Universal TimeSearch Online Learning Blog Archives
|
Wednesday, October 01, 2008
The Camera-Friendly, Perfectly Pixelated, Easily Downloadable Celebrity Academic - VIRGINIA HEFFERNAN, New York Times
Some Japanese have an expression for a charming professor: a charisma-sensei. You know the type. He’s actorly, perhaps a little too smooth; he enthralls students.... Recently, I set out to learn something — anything, as long as it was a little bit impressive — from lecture videos online. Though some of the audio-only tracks on iTunes U interested me, I chose to focus on lectures I could also watch.... Herewith, the five charisma-senseis that no online student should miss.
Comments:
Post a Comment
Online Learning News Blog Archives OTEL - Ray's Home Page - Notebook - UIS Online - U of I Online - UIS Home Fair Use
|