Online Learning Update - a blog published daily since 2001 by Ray Schroeder, Professor Emeritus, University of Illinois at Springfield |
|
|
Online Learning News and Research
Online Learning Update HOME Times and Dates Coordinated Universal TimeSearch Online Learning Blog Archives
|
Wednesday, March 05, 2008
Online Learning: 100 ways your iPod can up your IQ - Bob Raskin, Yahoo Tech
Creatures of habit that we are, we sometimes get into a gadget rut, forgetting that our iPods are probably capable of a lot more than what we do with them. So far, I've used mine for listening to music and podcasts, watching movies (which isn't my idea of film appreciation), and receiving RSS feeds. But I didn't know what I was missing until I stumbled across "100 Ways to Use Your iPod to Learn and Study Better" from the Online Education Database (OEDb). Many of the suggestions are free, while some have a low-cost fee. There's not a loser in the bunch, and they come from some far-flung places on the Web.
Comments:
Post a Comment
Online Learning News Blog Archives OTEL - Ray's Home Page - Notebook - UIS Online - U of I Online - UIS Home Fair Use
|