Online Learning Update - a blog published daily since 2001 by Ray Schroeder, Professor Emeritus, University of Illinois at Springfield |
|
|
Online Learning News and Research
Online Learning Update HOME Times and Dates Coordinated Universal TimeSearch Online Learning Blog Archives
|
Wednesday, August 29, 2007
Like them or not, cyber schools prove accountable - DENNIS TULLI, Lebanon Daily News
As a former superintendent of the Lebanon School District, I understand the frustration that school leaders in the regular “bricks-and-mortar” education world often feel when confronted with a model for learning, such as cyber-charter schools, that impacts their usual operations. But I also know from direct, personal experience that the charges that cyber-charters are unaccountable and afloat in excess funding reserves are simply false.
Comments:
Post a Comment
Online Learning News Blog Archives OTEL - Ray's Home Page - Notebook - UIS Online - U of I Online - UIS Home Fair Use
|