Online Learning Update Ray Schroeder, editor, COLRS - Online@Illinois Springfield

Online Learning Update - a blog published daily since 2001 by Ray Schroeder, Professor Emeritus, University of Illinois at Springfield

Saturday, September 02, 2006
New APSU program ready for busy folks - AMY RITCHART, The Leaf-Chronicle
Rhonda Whitt of Pleasant View will be one of Austin Peay State University's first online students in the Master of Professional Studies in Leadership program when classes begin next week. She hopes the program will allow her to complete her master's degree while at the same time maintaining her busy work schedule that often requires her to travel. "I'm on the road three to four days per week," said Whitt, assistant director of education for the state Department of Corrections. "No matter where I am or what hotel I'm stuck in, I can complete the program." The Master of Professional Studies in Leadership is one of many new programs that launch at APSU this fall. The university expanded the Master of Management program this year by putting the courses online. Students who previously attended weekend classes can now complete course work online.

 



Comments: Post a Comment


Fair Use