Online Learning Update Ray Schroeder, editor, COLRS - Online@Illinois Springfield

Online Learning Update - a blog published daily since 2001 by Ray Schroeder, Professor Emeritus, University of Illinois at Springfield

Wednesday, July 26, 2006
Never Completed Your Bachelor's? It's Time - Dawn Papandrea, ClassesUSA.com
For Kevin Watson, , a Chicago native now living and working in London, completing his bachelor's degree would have been nearly impossible had it not been for online learning. "I always knew I would have to finish my degree in order to move my career forward, but I wasn't quite sure how," says the project manager for IT Lab, an IT outsourcing company in London.... Luckily, during a visit home to Chicago, he found the answer to his educational dilemma - DePaul University's School for New Learning (SNL) and its online bachelor's degree completion program in business management and marketing. "It allowed me to study with DePaul even though I'm in the U.K."

 



Comments: Post a Comment


Fair Use