Online Learning Update - a blog published daily since 2001 by Ray Schroeder, Professor Emeritus, University of Illinois at Springfield |
|
|
Online Learning News and Research
Online Learning Update HOME Times and Dates Coordinated Universal TimeSearch Online Learning Blog Archives
|
Wednesday, March 22, 2006
University of the Cumberlands Fills Need for Kentucky’s Teachers
University of the Cumberlands has found an important niche in distance learning: helping teachers across the state to increase their knowledge, salary and experience in the classroom. Teachers in Kentucky benefit from the opportunity to increase both their knowledge base and their salary by enrolling in courses to obtain their Rank I designation. Completion of 30 graduate hours beyond a Master’s degree will earn teachers in the state that accomplished title; many are willing, but the hectic lives and schedules faced by teachers can pose a barrier to attaining a Rank I.
Comments:
Post a Comment
Online Learning News Blog Archives OTEL - Ray's Home Page - Notebook - UIS Online - U of I Online - UIS Home Fair Use
|