Online Learning Update - a blog published daily since 2001 by Ray Schroeder, Professor Emeritus, University of Illinois at Springfield |
|
|
Online Learning News and Research
Online Learning Update HOME Times and Dates Coordinated Universal TimeSearch Online Learning Blog Archives
|
Friday, January 27, 2006
tech.life@school | Edublogs: Where to find vision and new direction - Joyce Kasman Valenza, Philadelphia Inquirer
When I look for vision and new direction in the educational technology community, I look to professional blogs. The cutting edge exists on the part of the Web that is living, unpolished, free of word limits, and not always beautifully edited. Educators can easily find models of the diversity of these efforts. On Dec. 18, I attended the Second Annual Edublogs Awards, the first to be Webcast live. The award recognizes the blogging of educational professionals and is based on their nominations and votes. You will find a full list of winners and runners-up at http://incsub.org/awards/
Comments:
Post a Comment
Online Learning News Blog Archives OTEL - Ray's Home Page - Notebook - UIS Online - U of I Online - UIS Home Fair Use
|