Online Learning Update - a blog published daily since 2001 by Ray Schroeder, Professor Emeritus, University of Illinois at Springfield |
|
|
Online Learning News and Research
Online Learning Update HOME Times and Dates Coordinated Universal TimeSearch Online Learning Blog Archives
|
Thursday, October 13, 2005
Podcasting - David Warlick, techLearning
Lazy early morning waves crash against the shore on the coast of Maine. I'm walking with Bob Sprankle, a teacher from Maine. As we walk, I interview him with a microphone, asking the third- and fourth-grade teacher why he became interested in podcasting. He turns to the microphone and says, "Gee, it seems like just yesterday that I started to even find out about podcasting..." Stripping away the veil of technology (and fashionable white ear buds), it turns out that there is no beach, there are no waves, and nearly one thousand miles separate us. That is podcasting.
Comments:
Post a Comment
Online Learning News Blog Archives OTEL - Ray's Home Page - Notebook - UIS Online - U of I Online - UIS Home Fair Use
|