Online Learning Update - a blog published daily since 2001 by Ray Schroeder, Professor Emeritus, University of Illinois at Springfield |
|
|
Online Learning News and Research
Online Learning Update HOME Times and Dates Coordinated Universal TimeSearch Online Learning Blog Archives
|
Monday, May 23, 2005
Southern Oregon University to increase slate of online degrees - ANITA BURKE, Mail Tribune
Erika Mallory, 26, works 40 hours a week in Ashland and has two kids at her home in Medford. She’s also a full-time student at Southern Oregon University thanks to the university’s online course offerings. "I’m taking 12 credits and there’s no way I could do that face-to-face," Mallory said, who takes classes via the Internet. "I can do school when the kids sleep." Mallory works at SOU’s Medford campus and she’s studying toward a degree in business management, with a minor in criminology. She hopes to head to law school after earning her bachelor’s degree in 2006. SOU plans to increase its online offerings this fall so students like Mallory can finish business and criminology degrees entirely online.
Comments:
Post a Comment
Online Learning News Blog Archives OTEL - Ray's Home Page - Notebook - UIS Online - U of I Online - UIS Home Fair Use
|