Online Learning Update - a blog published daily since 2001 by Ray Schroeder, Professor Emeritus, University of Illinois at Springfield |
|
|
Online Learning News and Research
Online Learning Update HOME Times and Dates Coordinated Universal TimeSearch Online Learning Blog Archives
|
Thursday, April 28, 2005
The Maybe Logic Academy - Sue, Shitegeist Blather
This month I am enrolling in the ‘Maybe Logic Academy,’ for some perilous experiments in the world of magick. I’m wondering if I’ll remain unscathed…It’s some time since I’ve donned that particular hat, except in a recent case of restless spirits (now I wonder what that could be?) The ‘Maybe Logic Academy’ is an online learning centre and community. I came across this site on Robert Anton Wilson’s website, and quickly jumped over to have a look... The Academy offers courses in the latest mind-bending theories for those who like to question their reality and perhaps broaden their perspectives on life. Students are offered the opportunity to blow their minds by learning from cutting edge authors and theorists.
Comments:
Post a Comment
Online Learning News Blog Archives OTEL - Ray's Home Page - Notebook - UIS Online - U of I Online - UIS Home Fair Use
|