Online Learning Update - a blog published daily since 2001 by Ray Schroeder, Professor Emeritus, University of Illinois at Springfield |
|
|
Online Learning News and Research
Online Learning Update HOME Times and Dates Coordinated Universal TimeSearch Online Learning Blog Archives
|
Saturday, March 12, 2005
More students learning from long distance - Aman Batheja, Star-Telegram
Chris Bigenho was in the midst of teaching an advanced-placement environmental science class Wednesday when he had to leave early to make another appointment. So he typed to his students, who had gathered in an online chat room, that they were to continue reviewing the lesson plan without him. "I told them I'd be pulling the transcript up later to check their work," said Bigenho, director of technology at Greenhill School, a college-preparatory day school in Addison. He then closed his laptop and began leading a discussion in downtown Fort Worth on the use of Web-based learning.
Comments:
Post a Comment
Online Learning News Blog Archives OTEL - Ray's Home Page - Notebook - UIS Online - U of I Online - UIS Home Fair Use
|