Online Learning Update - a blog published daily since 2001 by Ray Schroeder, Professor Emeritus, University of Illinois at Springfield |
|
|
Online Learning News and Research
Online Learning Update HOME Times and Dates Coordinated Universal TimeSearch Online Learning Blog Archives
|
Friday, January 07, 2005
All Quiet on the Discussion Front - Marina Sapozhnikov, techLearning
“I hope you realize the importance of online collaboration.” “Participation in online discussions constitutes a significant portion of your course grade.” “Now that the initial stage of confusion and uncertainty has subsided, I would like you to become visible in the course by starting to participate in the Discussion Board forums.” Postings like these may sound familiar to online instructors who are teaching classes comprised of non-native students.
Comments:
Post a Comment
Online Learning News Blog Archives OTEL - Ray's Home Page - Notebook - UIS Online - U of I Online - UIS Home Fair Use
|