Online Learning Update - a blog published daily since 2001 by Ray Schroeder, Professor Emeritus, University of Illinois at Springfield |
|
|
Online Learning News and Research
Online Learning Update HOME Times and Dates Coordinated Universal TimeSearch Online Learning Blog Archives
|
Thursday, November 04, 2004
Are We There Yet? - Judith V. Boettcher, Campus Technology
Since my 1999 predictions for distance education, subtle shifts in teaching and learning patterns have emerged. Many of you may remember that in June of 1999 I shared a number of teaching and learning predictions for 2007 with Syllabus readers (“21st Century Teaching and Learning Patterns”). Now, here it is five years later and—armed with the realities and perspectives of 2004—I have the opportunity to revisit many of those predictions with Campus Technology readers, to find out how close to the mark I came. What has happened in the realm of distance education since those prognostications? How has technology changed the way we deliver teaching and encourage learning?
Comments:
Post a Comment
Online Learning News Blog Archives OTEL - Ray's Home Page - Notebook - UIS Online - U of I Online - UIS Home Fair Use
|