Online Learning Update - a blog published daily since 2001 by Ray Schroeder, Professor Emeritus, University of Illinois at Springfield |
|
|
Online Learning News and Research
Online Learning Update HOME Times and Dates Coordinated Universal TimeSearch Online Learning Blog Archives
|
Monday, April 26, 2004
FAU taking classical approach to the Internet - Susan T. Port, Palm Beach Post
When Kevin Petrich first proposed the idea for an online classical music station to Florida Atlantic University's administrators, he expected it would never come to fruition. "I thought if it did happen, I would be lucky if I had a couple of CDs, a microphone and mixer in a closet somewhere," said Petrich, an FAU instructor. Things worked out much better than that.... FAU's approximately 400 multimedia majors will be required to work at Wavelengths to graduate. Petrich is the sole host of Wavelengths, a classical Web cast at http://proteus.fau.edu/wavelengths.
Comments:
Post a Comment
Online Learning News Blog Archives OTEL - Ray's Home Page - Notebook - UIS Online - U of I Online - UIS Home Fair Use
|