Online Learning Update - a blog published daily since 2001 by Ray Schroeder, Professor Emeritus, University of Illinois at Springfield |
|
|
Online Learning News and Research
Online Learning Update HOME Times and Dates Coordinated Universal TimeSearch Online Learning Blog Archives
|
Monday, March 22, 2004
Air chief marshal Sir Brian Burridge hits long-distance targets - Linda Anderson, UK Financial Times
A distance-learning MBA is a notoriously difficult nut to crack, combining professional life with academic rigour. But for many determined to earn the degree while continuing their chosen profession, there is often little choice. For Air Chief Marshal Sir Brian Burridge, Commander-in-Chief Strike Command, an MBA with the Open University Business School (OUBS) was pretty much his only option. "I wanted an MBA that was accredited by the Association of MBAs and was looking for something that was easily integrated with the sort of jobs I do," he says.
Comments:
Post a Comment
Online Learning News Blog Archives OTEL - Ray's Home Page - Notebook - UIS Online - U of I Online - UIS Home Fair Use
|