Online Learning Update - a blog published daily since 2001 by Ray Schroeder, Professor Emeritus, University of Illinois at Springfield |
|
|
Online Learning News and Research
Online Learning Update HOME Times and Dates Coordinated Universal TimeSearch Online Learning Blog Archives
|
Friday, October 31, 2003
Partnerships of Indian and Western e-learning producers: cultural issues - Patrick Dunn, Viral-Learning.net
I recently undertook some informal research on the cultural issues that come into play when e-learning products are produced by partnerships of western (US and UK mainly) and Indian e-learning companies. My intention was to get a better understanding of these issues, with the intention of helping such partnerships work more effectively. However, pressure of time, technology and problems getting hold of the right people somewhat constrained my research, so rather than producing a full, formal report, I thought I would write up my findings in an article that reflects a more personal and, where necessary, subjective account of what I found. The aim of this article is to stimulate discussion and reflection on this subject.
Comments:
Post a Comment
Online Learning News Blog Archives OTEL - Ray's Home Page - Notebook - UIS Online - U of I Online - UIS Home Fair Use
|